Convenience in cooking and maintaining the taste of what is being coked is a preferred option for most of us, Anova Culinary PCB-120US-K1 Bluetooth Precision Cooker, 800 Watts, Black has all that to offer with its Bluetooth connectivity, retention of flavor and juiciness is all that you and I want.
The Anova Precision Cooker makes it easy to get professional-level cooking results at home. The Precision Cooker circulates water around the pot while ensuring a consistent temperature throughout. The Precision Cooker also connects to your phone, allowing you to cook amazing meals by simply touching a button. The food is amazing, tender, and moist every time.
- The Anova Precision Cooker is the perfect device for the home chef.
- It’s easy-to-use, lightweight, and connects to your smartphone, allowing you to cook the perfect meal with the touch of a button.
- Adjustable Clamp – Anova can be adjusted to precision cook (sous vide) in any pot or tank you have.
- Stainless Steel Skirt – Anova has a removable, stainless steel skirt that can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Remote Control – Connect Anova to your phone to cook remotely.
- Cooking Notifications – Receive push notifications on your smartphone when the device is preheating, brought up to temperature and when time is finished
- Temp Range: 77°F to 210°F ± 0.01°F / 25°C to 99°C ± 0.01°C
- Pump Speed: 1 – 1.2 GPM 7-8 LPM (still optimizing)
- Directional Pump: 360 Degree
- Tank Capacity: 4-5 Gallons / 15-19 Liters
- Timer: 99 Hours
- Safety: Bi-Metal Fuse
- Power Input: 110-120VAC
- Heating Power: 800W
How it works
Select What You Want to Cook: Attach the Precision Cooker to a pot with the adjustable clamp. Use the app to find what you’re cooking and just hit ‘Start’ to begin the pre heat. Or, you can use the Precision Cooker’s simple interface to set the time and temperature.
Clip Your Food to the Pot: Once you’ve prepared your food, place it in a sealable bag. Your Precision Cooker will alert you when it’s done preheating. All you have to do is clip the bag of food to the side of the pot and let your Precision Cooker do the rest.
Finish by Sear, Grill or Broil: When your cook has completed, your food is ready to eat once you take it out of the bag. Some people like to finish their cook by searing their food, throwing it on the grill, or by broiling it. This gives the food a nice look and a crispy outer layer.
- It gives consistency in cooking, because food is cooked and held at a precise temperature, you’ll always have very consistent results.
- Taste: Food cooks in its juices so flavor can’t escape. This ensures that the food is moist, juicy and tender.
- It reduces wastage, traditionally cooked steak loses up to 40% of its volume due to drying out. Precision cooked steak doesn’t lose any.
- No More Overcooking: Cooking usually requires your constant attention. Precision cooking holds food at a precise temperature so there is no worry about overcooking.
- The Precision Cooker circulates water around the pot, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout.
- The Precision Cooker also connects to your phone, allowing you to cook amazing meals by simply touching a button. The food is amazing, tender, and moist, every time.
- You don’t need to be in the kitchen when you’re cooking with your Anova: Simply start your cook with your phone and come back when you’re ready to eat.
- With flexible cooking time and push notifications from the app, you can spend less time tied to the kitchen.
- It uses a Seven-segment display, but it just seems to be better integrated and polished.
- Bluetooth connectivity is nice, although it really just shows the temperature of the water/food.
- Clamp that is used to secure the circulator to a bath or pot is more secure when installed, although it’s a separate piece.
- The Anova app has some cool recipes that are integrated with the Bluetooth connection to monitor temperature.
- The immersion coil is inside a stainless-steel skirt, where it can’t contact anything it might melt or burn.
The Anova Precision Cooker is the perfect device for the home chef. It’s easy-to-use, lightweight, and connects to your smartphone, allowing you to cook the perfect meal with the touch of a button.
It comes with a truly innovative double clamp, with one knob to clamp the clamp to your cooking vessel, and a second knob to secure the cooker in the clamp. It’s good looking, durable, and holds the cooker rock-steady.
This is not a fast technique for cooking rather a slow one, but it is also remarkably precise, never overcooking the food, even if you leave it in the cooker for hours past the point where it is completely cooked. It can’t overcook it brings the food precisely to the temperature you set, and no further.
We recommend this gadget for your kitchen to save your time in monitoring your cooking.