Cuisinart CEK 40, Electric Knife, with Stainless Steel Blades and Wood Block Storage Tray gives a nice addition to the look of your kitchen in many different ways.
Cuisinart’s electric knife, adds a little electricity to any carving or cutting job, providing an extra power a real kitchen commando needs. Its powerful motor combines with two stainless-steel blades one for carving and one for bread to make short work of almost every slicing task, whether you’re working with a roast, French bread, or vegetables.
Cuisinart CEK-40, Electric Knife, has a comfortable ergonomic handle designed to be used by right or left-handed people, a solid-wood butcher-block storage tray with a safety lock system for storage in a drawer or on the counter, a one-touch pressure-activated on/off trigger control, and space for wrapping the cord.
- High quality stainless steel blades
- Wood block storage tray
- Includes bread blade, carving blade and butcher block holding tray
- Ergonomic handle
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Powerful motor
- One-touch pressure-activated on/off trigger
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Safety lock
- Wood block storage tray
- Instruction book
Whether you are making a large Thanksgiving dinner for your friends and family or slicing bread for early morning toast, the Cuisinart, Electric Knife, will serve you well. Its superior cutting performance, state-of-the-art features and butcher block storage stand will spoil you for any other knife just try it.
Two full size blades quickly and evenly slice through roasts and bread. The stainless steel blades provide stay-sharp, long term performance. The Cuisinart Electric Knife, is built with the same commitment to the home cook as all other fine Cuisinart kitchen products.
How to use and clean it
To remove the blades, unplug the knife. Lock the safety button. Squeeze the Blade Release Buttons on both sides of the handle and grasp the blades with the cutting edge away from you. Slowly pull blades out from knife handle.
To wash, separate the blades by sliding the rivet out of the keyhole. Wash them in hot, soapy water or the dishwasher and dry thoroughly. Return to butcher block tray. Lift and turn blade lock positioning over blades and release to lock blades into position.
Clean the handle with a slightly damp cloth and wipe dry. Insert in butcher block and hook into slits on head of handle. Wrap cord around black base area.
Carving Blade: The carving blade is very versatile. In addition to slicing meats such as turkey, chicken, salami, ham and roasts, it can also be used to cut fruits like melon and pineapple, vegetables such as squash, eggplant and zucchini, as well as hard cheeses.
Bread Blade: The bread blade glides through loaves for consistent, even slicing. It can also be used to slice bagels and sandwich rolls. Blade is intended for use on bread only.
What we like abut it
- One touch pressure activated on/off trigger control for simple operation. Convenient for left or right hand use.
- Comfort Handle: It has an elegant ergonomic handle with a reflective look and a feel of fine cutlery.
- It has a 4 foot Electrical cord for maximum flexibility when using it.
- Safety Button:The safety button locks or unlocks the on/off control for safety. Remember to keep the safety button locked when knife is not in use.
- It has a blade release Buttons for ease of inserting, removing or changing blades.
- It hast two full size blades where one is carving blade and the other one is a bread blade.
- It has a solid wood butcher block which is a premium unit crafted from hardwood. Which gives you easy and attractive storage on countertop or in drawer.
- Blade Lock:This safely locks blades to wood block for convenient storage.
- The cord storage eliminates countertop clutter.
Cuisinart continues its commitment to superior quality and innovation for its products and the classic example is this, electric knife. The Cuisinart Electric Knife, not only delivers high performance and great satisfaction, but is also a countertop space saver.
Complete with two stainless steel blades, it is ideal for slicing meats, loaves, and vegetables. Also included is an ergonomic handle that’s designed for right or left-handed people, and a solid wood butcher-block storage tray with safety lock system for storage in a drawer or on the counter.
In case we compare this, electric knife, with other knives, no other knife can provide such unique features. Two blades with a single knife is a very rare and unique feature. You will also find an instruction book along with blades and knife in a box.
Look at the design of this Cuisinart CEK-40, Electric Knife, you will notice that design is very user friendly. However, due to incorporation of a powerful motor, this electric knife has a little heavier weight than other knives. Heavy weight can be an issue while using this knife. If you have a high work load of cutting and filleting, this knife is perfect for you.
This electric Knife, fits perfectly in the hands of users. You will notice that handles are made with very high quality materials. These ergonomically designed handles provide a very firm and perfect grip. With such an excellent grip, this knife becomes very easy to use. However, as this knife is electric-powered, you cannot use it in wet conditions.
Overall, it is an excellent knife with a powerful motor which you need to have in your home.
Click here to: