When the word mattress is mentioned, a lot of thoughts about firmness and comfort cross our minds. Here comes Tuft & Needle Mattress, California King for you to think of with the balance of both firmness and comfort. First is important to describe this mattress, we can say it to be supportive Rather than firm, what we mean is that it is capable of supporting your weight well.
The top layer of this mattress has enough give to pad your pressure points like your hips and shoulders. It relieves the lower back pain while still being plush enough satisfy you in all kinds of sleep. This is lighter and more ventilated than a spring mattress.
- Not too soft, not too hard-it’s a universal comfort that’s been fine tuned to evenly and comfortably distribute your body weight
- Pressure relief as good as memory foam, and sleeps cooler than memory foam and latex
- Has bounce for night activities and is easy to get in and out of bed, with localized movement that prevents disturbing sleep partners
- Proudly made in America with an honest, hassle-free 10-year warranty you can actually use
The Tuft & Needle Mattress, California King combines clever design, air flow system and high quality, high density to offer many of the advantages of memory foam and latex but at a fraction of the cost. Manufactured wholly in the USA with materials sourced locally, offering well-distributed pressure relief at a great price, the mattress has earned a place among the highest rated mattresses.
The Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress is designed to offer universal pressure relief and a balance between firmness and comfort. Tuft and Needle is a new mattress company that makes a universally comfortable foam mattress that is currently No.1 top-rated.
What we liked about it.
- Great price for the quality
- Cool and breathable like latex
- Good motion isolation: Localized Bounce, Just the right rebound
- High-quality, handcrafted in the USA
- 100 night trial and good warranty
- Not too soft, not too hard, our mattress evenly and comfortably distributes your body weight. A too firm mattress doesn’t correctly align your spine, and leads to uncomfortable pressure points.
- The foam adapts to your body weight, distributing it across a large area to create that float-like sleep.
- Custom Foam, Crafted Right: Over the past couple years, the new foam has been based purely on customer feedback, unparalleled in comfort and support. It’s not memory foam or latex. It’s Tuft & Needle foam.
- The mattress is designed to offer medium firm, universal comfort.
- The high density support layer holds up the mattress and gives it added firmness.
- Turf & Needle had the simple but awesome idea of getting rid of all but two layers, focusing on the best combination possible. As a result, the natural airflow between the layers is vastly superior to many competing mattresses
- It can potentially give it a long life of 10 years or more. Of course it is important to ensure that the mattress is used as recommended to get the maximum durability.
What we did not like about it
- Requires a firm foundation
- Initial firmness may be annoying for side sleepers
- Might take some usage to soften to its medium-firm state
The Tuft & Needle is a high performance yet affordable poly foam mattress made in the USA. It uses a proprietary Tuft & Needle Adaptive Foam that offers both support and pressure relief for universal comfort.
Like memory foam, this poly foam is designed to support the spine’s natural position and prevent back and neck pains. However it eliminates the problem of heat trapping that memory foam has, with its air-flow encouraging design. It also aims to offer more support than memory foam with its high density poly foam support layer.
The Tuft & Needle Mattress, California King also compares favorably with latex foams, namely better breath-ability and affordability. This mattress aims to offer great weight distribution, localized bounce and universal firmness at great prices.
Users of the Tuft and Needle mattress have had various subjective experiences with its firmness. A few side sleepers have found it too firm, while some other sleepers have found it not firm enough. On our objective view, it is a worth mattress to have in your home because it tends to have a solution to the shortcomings most mattresses have as much we have different preferences.