All of us will agree that in the past it has not been easy to get an affordable Power Rack, if you wanted a power rack for strength training building you were only to get it in the Public Gym training Centers but the wish of each and every one of us is to have one of our own. Fortunately today you have companies like Valor Athletics that have developed high quality power racks that won’t break your budget.
If you’re serious about training but you would rather workout at home than battle the crowds at your local fitness center, Valor Athletics BD-7 Power Rack with lat pull down is an extreme value compared to other training equipment in the same price range. It’s built tough, easy to assemble, and has a variety of accessories to fill out your home gym set-up.
The Valor Athletics BD-7 Power Rack features 20 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 18 to 68. The power rack was designed to allow the main frame to double as a chin-up bar. You will find the Valor Athletics Power Rack to be versatile and strong.
It can be your all-in-one exercise station, making your workout more effective and less time consuming. You can do squats, chin-ups, bench press, curls, lat pull-downs and rows. The squat power rack features a no-nonsense chrome and black color scheme. The total weight capacity is 500 lbs to accommodate a wide variety of regimens. Get serious about your work out with the Valor Athletics BD-7 Power Rack.
This equipment comprises of
- (1) Workout Cage with Lat Pulldown Attachment
- (1) Pull Up Bar
- (1) Extension Chain for Cable Attachments
- (1) Lat Bar Attachment
- (1) Short Straight Bar Attachment
- (1) Foam Covered Utility Bar
- (4) Bar Catches
- (2) Safety Stops
- (4) 8″ Long Plate Storage Pegs
What we liked about it
- With the safety bars, you can get all your favorite strength training exercises without needing a spotter.
- The sturdy lat pull down attachment makes this more than just a squat rack, it’s nearly a complete home gym.
- The weight storage bars are awesome space savers too, and also save what you’d pay for an external weight tree.
- It is sturdy
- The BD-7 Power Rack comes with a very straight forward installation process. This means that you can easily put it together without having to bother asking for professional assistance. The product also comes with detailed instructions and diagrams so there is no way you can get it wrong.
- This power rack is built with safety in mind at all times. It was designed with 2 safety catch bars that can be easily adjusted to assist the user during workouts especially squats and bench press. Moreover, solid steel bars are also anchored through the frame with twist adjustment and travels through the depth of the frame.
- This rack offers 4 plate storage pegs at the back and another two on each side. These pegs are standard sizes but can easily cater 2” Olympic plates with the pegs measuring 8”. This simply means that you have an option to use standard as well as Olympic plates depending on your preferences and level of workout intensity.
What we didn’t like about it
The lat pull down attachment is a huge bonus, but the pulleys can be a bit stiff at first. A little break-in period and some bearing grease does the trick to get it moving smoothly though. A dip station would be a nice addition, but it’s not a deal-breaker
We are all aware that you and me are turning to a healthy lifestyle by having a varied regular workouts but our gym centers are full all the time. You need one of your own at your home. If this is something that you are looking into, rest assured that you need not have as much equipment as the gym you used to be a member of. The single most important piece of equipment that you need to have at home is a power rack and in this case Valor Athletics Power Rack and With it, you can do a whole lot of different workouts with optimum results.
Considering the price range, this is an extremely sturdy, well-designed power rack that will handle virtually anything you throw at it. The steel safety bars have good spacing up and down the rack and are easy to pop in and out. Add in a bench, a barbell, some floor coverings, and a good set of weights and you’ll have everything you need for strength training and bodybuilding.
When it comes to a full body workout in a relatively small space, this power cage has it. It comes complete with the plate loaded lat pull designed to handle loads up to 250 lbs., plus, a low pulley for a full array of other cable exercises. To top it off, a solid steel chrome pull-up bar, perfect for traditional pull ups, as well as, other creative fitness routines involving straps and bands.
If you are looking for affordable quality in your next home power rack, the Valor Fitness (BD-7) Home Power Rack Cage with Lat Pull is a major contender. Made a with 2″ x 2″ steel mainframe designed to handle up to 650 lbs. inside the cage with a durable powder coat paint finish to help resist scuffing and scratches
Some of the best workouts out there can be done with a power rack. Couple it with barbells and a good bench and you are well on your way to experiencing a complete training that has been proven by countless athletes all over the world to work wonders. The BD-7 Power Rack will be one of the best investments you can have for your home gym and your fitness.
Click here to: